Loading...

Gifs of Hwang Minhyun from Bighit Label Concert that gain attention for his mesmerizing visual

Loading...




Hwang Minhyun's face still drives me crazy this year...

theqoo

-Minhyunie is so fucking handsome...

-He looks so much younger with dark hair, he looks like a little boy...

-Hul, he looks really similar to that one member of Enhypen. Is it Seonho? Sunwoo...?

-He's so freaking handsome... Isn't he turning 27 years old this year?? He looks so freaking young for his age...

-I think it's my first time seeing him with dark hair... He doesn't have dark hair that often, does he?? He looks so f*cking good with dark hair, so freaking handsome...

-Oh... He looks so much younger with dark hair...

-We're going into a whole new year, but how come does he look younger now?ㅠㅠ

-This dark hair reminds me of him during Energetic era, I love it

-He really does remind me of Enhypen's Sunwoo...

-I just saw these gifs on Twitter and he's seriously so handsome...

-He's so f*cking handsome... I guess I'm the one who ages here...

-Hwang Minhyun looks the best with dark hair, it brings out his facial features more...

-Am I the only one who thinks that he looks younger and younger as the time passes by?

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: