Loading...

I think Seventeen's Mingyu looks much hotter after fixing his hairline

Loading...


Seventeen's Mingyu
Have you noticed that he fixed his hairline?
Honestly, I had no idea that he didㅋㅋㅋ But one day, I noticed it and I decided to write a post about it

Before

After

Before
Honestly, the canvas is already handsome so he looks good either way

After
He looks merciless with his hair up like that

Before
He looks cute here


After
He looks very sexy and neat

His hairline is less rounded and more determined now
I like how he looks refreshing since he often has dark hair and puts it up these daysㅎㅎ
However, I like him either way. With his hairline fixed or not.



Honestly, I like Mingyu with his hair down
He looks very adorable and lovely that wayㅎㅎㅎ

[+81][-14]

1. [+26][-0] He looks better with his M hairline, though. It looks more natural. 

2. [+18][-2] Wow... But I have to admit that he's fucking handsome. Oh fuck. 

3. [+12][-3] What a blessing to my eyes...

4. [+12][-2] Well, he's a handsome guy...

5. [+10][-0] Oh, my love...

6. [+10][-2] Every time I see him, he always amazes me with how handsome he is...

7. [+8][-1] He is so fucking handsome...

8. [+7][-1] I don't think he fixed it, I think he implanted some hair to make it even...ㅋㅋ

9. [+4][-1] He's really handsome. I miss him.
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: