Loading...

I can totally understand why this ending stage of Yoona x Kim Seonho gets made into gifs a lot

Loading...

 Because they look so freaking beautiful and handsomeㅋㅋㅋ













Here are another pictures of the two of them




-The combination of their visual is so amazing... It'd be nice if we can see them star in a drama togetherㅠㅠㅠ

-I can watch these all day long and not get bored at all

-They somehow look similar...ㅋㅋㅋ So cute...

-Both of them look like innocent puppies...

-Can we get a drama with Yoona and Kim Seonho starring in it now??

-Kim Seonho, Im Yoona... Now choose one, do you guys want a mellow drama or rom-com drama? 

-I will be waiting for the day they star in a drama together...

-This combination of visual... I feel like I'm watching a Disney movieㅠㅠㅠ

-They'd make a great couple in a romance comedy drama...

-How come they look so similar... I would believe it if someone told me they were siblings...

-Okay, so when do they start filming a drama together??

-It feels like I'm watching a movie...

-Good person x Good person... I feel like I just received a blessing
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: