Loading...

Big Hit announces they're debuting a new boy group (ft. I-LAND eliminated trainees)

Loading...

 



 

They will also be holding an audition to select additional members for the group


-?? What's the point of having a survival show then? The winners of the show just recently made their debut...

-Oh God, I'm really looking forward to this groupㅠㅠㅠ

-Why did they have a survival show in the first place? All it did was break the boys' hearts and put them on suffering...

-Big Hit makes good music but I think they're still lacking knowledges on how to raise their artists...

-What does that make Enhypen then, if they launch this group this soon??

-This is just like Winner and iKON all over again...

-They should've waited for a little bit more... I don't think it was necessary to launch another group this soon...

-I seriously don't understand the reason they created a survival show in the first place then...

-ㅋㅋㅋSeems like they're trying to launch groups as much as they can before BTS serve in the military...

-They seem to be too... greedy. This is so out of point...

-I'm happy to see the trainee I rooted for in this debut line up, but I don't think this is the right step to take... It hasn't even been that long since the survival show ended...

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: