Loading...

IZONE Minjoo x ITZY Yeji in one frame

Loading...

 

theqoo

-Oh f*ck... I can't stop staring at this gif

-Their visual combination is seriously so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ I never thought I needed to see them in one frame

-I guess I'm not the only one who loves this visual combinationㅋㅋㅋ

-They look so freaking cute together...

-What the...? I really love this visual combination...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't stop watching this gif...

-Hul... Has Yeji always been this gorgeous??

-Look at Yeji's expression... She's driving me crazy...

-Unnies... I'm all yours...

-The vibes they radiate is to die for... I would totally die for this combination

-This is why I watch year-end awards ceremonies...

-Minjoo gets prettier and prettier as the time passes by;; Yeji is so pretty as wellㅜㅜ Love them both!

-Yeji is so unique... I have never seen any female idols like her...

-Kim Minjoo is literally so good at looking good...
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: