Loading...

[PC stories/twenties stories] WHAT'S THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST OF YOUR LOVE LIFE?

Loading...
Image result for love anime gif


So, I had a short relationship with A. It all started when I joined a dance group and B welcomed me really well then I became quite close with everyone. C was appointed as manager of my group and I was really close with C. I actually had a crush with C because he was really nice, handsome and good at dancing. But C was really popular and he was really nice to everyone so I thought I had no chance with him but I was still really close with him. Not long after I joined, B introduced me to A and we talked a lot and became close. C was also really nice and popular among girls. C finally confessed to me and although I didn't like him in a romantic way, I thought it brought no harm to try with him so I accepted him. After A became my boyfriend, C said that he didn't like A and said that I should break up with him. C kept saying that but didn't want to answer when I asked why. I finally fed up and said that he had no right to tell me what to do if he didn't give me clear answer for my questions. After a month, I decided to break up because I still didn't grow more attached to A nor felt happier in a relationship and A said that he was fine although I kept apologizing. And here's the plot twist: B confessed to me that A was actually gay and wanted me to be his girlfriend so he could proof himself that he was actually straight. And during my short relationship with him, A actually flirted with another guy in my dance team also. B also said that C actually liked me and wanted to confess also but A had confessed and I accepted. B tried to stop A from confessing and tried to warn me but she didn't want to break my happiness. What a bullshit lol After that I saw A had a relationship with a guy and I was so dumbfounded and betrayed. I was angry not because I was a homophobe but because he didn't tell me the truth. I left that group and here's another plot twist. B and C actually wanted to be close with me because of my money. They asked me to treat them lots of things and I just complied because I thought that's what friends do. So I had an old friend in that group called D and she was really kind and told me that B and C felt lost when I left group because no one treated them anymore. I'm actually not angry anymore but sometime I looked back and questioned myself why I did so. Was I really that lonely that I accepted everyone as my friend as long they were kind to me? And I'm glad that at least I have experience about what kind of people that I shouldn't befriended. I decide to forgive them although I never meet them anymore after I move to capital. But D still sometime inform me about what's happening inside that group and I'm glad that they still can't get any achievements after I left. Not bragging but I was their ace and mentor and they still couldn't find anyone to replace me lol

Have a story? Share it here!
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: