Loading...

[enter-talk] THEY RELEASED THE STILL CUTS FOR IU’S NEW DRAMA

Loading...
It’s the still cuts from her drama <My ahjussi>
To be honest, it took me by surprise..! She suits it better than I thought
 
This one gives her a new aura. Although I found her Cindy character legendary, I’m sure that this one will be legendary too
 


Somehow, she looks pretty cool. Since she has natural makeup on, it makes her look more chic
 


Look at her aura!!!!!!! It suits her so much. I’m sure that her acting will be daebak
 


She might even be able to take over her Cindy role
 


She was so cute on the filming set but then changes into another person once she starts acting bbbbb
 
She almost has no makeup on. Her clean and simple looks make me feel comfortable
It’s a healing effect




post response:
[+82][-65]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.15 00:29 신고하기
This was made by Kim Wonsuk PD who made ‘Sungkyukwan Scandal’, ‘Misaeng’, ‘Signal’, etc. which all had really good viewer rating and it was written by Park Haeyoung PD who wrote ‘Oh Haeyoung Again’. The combination of the actors also looks fine so I’m looking forward to it. I seriously like the dark and thriller-type of works that Kim Wonsuk PD nim is known for 

39
5
ㅇㅇ |2018.03.14 22:36 신고하기
It’s said that this drama will be a heartwarming healing drama for the family so I’m looking forward to it!! Moreover, the main actress is…
38
6

ㅇ |2018.03.14 18:05 신고하기
Will I be able to see Jieun smile..?
33
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.15 11:17 신고하기
I watched the teaser and you can see the vibes of Kim Wonsuk PD-nim in it. It looked better than I thought which is nice. Furthermore, Prison Playbook’s Park Hosan who played KAIST will also be in the drama so I’ll look forward to itㅋㅋ
18
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.15 00:33 신고하기
Looking forward to it
16
3

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: