Loading...

[enter-talk] I WAS SO SHOCKED BY MOMO WHEN THEY SANG THE ENCORE AT SHOW CHAMPION

Loading...
I just saw this randomly while browsing Instagram... and I was seriously shocked
To be honest, when I was listening to their song, I thought that they just made her sing like that but when I heard the encore... ugh


Listen to ~2:30

post response:
[+113][-9]
original post: here

1. [+108, -11]
Tzuyu and Mina sang well but Momo... I can't shield her. To be honest, the biggest issue is that she doesn't know her level and has so much greed for singingㅋㅋㅋㅋ she wants to rap too, wants to be in an unit too and even during their concert, she was singing Nayeon's part ㅋㅋㅋ it's hopeless..

2. [+90, -4]
Looks like she was surprised by herself too

3. [+82, -8]
They are f*cking bad at live

4. [+43, 0]
No ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the singers who were listening to it live must have had a reality check

5. [+41, 0]
She could even appear as a tone-deaf guess on I Can See Your Voice (T/N: show where you have to guess if the person sings well or is tone deaf)

6. [+39, 0]
To be honest, even Jihyo is considered main vocal in Twice...ㅋㅋ but I don't think that she's as good as Seulgi, Eunha, Jennie or Ryu Sujeong. Nayeon too, she's not as good as other sub vocals like Joy, SinB or Choi Yena

7. [+39, 0]
To be honest, even if Tzuyu and Mina improved a lot but they are not considered good.. They are only getting praised for improving because they are in Twice.. They would be considered the worst singers if they were in any other groups. Even so, since they became more confident compared to their debut and are working hard to improve, it's good to see. I think that they'll be fine if they practice a bit more

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: