Loading...

ITZY Ryujin's styling for Loco gets divided opinions

Loading...

 ITZY's title track is called 'Loco'















There are some people who think it looks like Lee Hyori's hair during Refund Sisters era


-This is my favorite hairstyle on herㅋㅋㅋ

-Her hair looks so cool and it suits her really well...

-I love her hairstyle and makeup here but her outfit looks so f*cking weird...

-Seems like the stylists are doing experiments on Ryujin now since fans complained about Yeji being the 'experimental' member previously...

-Whoa... Ryujin makes my heart skip a beat...

-She suits that hairstyle really well... It makes her look outstanding, just like her hairstyle during Wannabe era...

-With Ryujin's face... I think she will look beautiful no matter what she does...

-This is the worst hairstyle, makeup, and outfit I have ever seen on Ryujin...

-I think she'd look so much better if it wasn't for her blue eyeshadow...

-It looks unique and pretty, though??

-Why are there holes on her denim jacket?? I don't like it... Now that I take a closer look, what she wears inside is just as weird...

-What do you mean? She totally rocks this look. She looks really cool...

-Ryujin is really beautiful but I hope the stylists would stop doing experiments on herㅠㅠ

-This look only looks cool because it's Ryujin... She's really beautiful, but the outfits and the hairstyle are a little bit 'too much'. Not to mention her eyeshadow.

-If I copied this look, I probably would look like a druggie...

-Ryujin looks cool no matter what...

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: