Loading...

[theqoo] WHAT IS THE MOST ENTERTAINING PART OF AN IDOLS SURVIVAL PROGRAM??

Loading...
1. When they are preparing for their performance

2. The performance

3. When they reveal the ranking

original post: here

1. If we're talking about Produce, for me, it's when they get their first ranking evaluation ㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's the most fun for me

2. I honestly just skip their stages.. Because it just looks like any other music showㅋㅋㅋ For me, it's the ranking reveal!ㅋ

3. 2

4. 132

5. 2, even during Produce, I only watch 2

6. 1

7. 111111111 I only watch the episode until 2 since I dislike watching 3. When they reveal the ranks, I just watch something else

8. 2, it wouldn't be what it is without the stages

9. Just seeing these pictures, it's straight up 1ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. 1 and 2 need to be there ㅋㅋㅋ Without showing us how they prepare for the stage, it would look too much like a music show so I find it f*cking entertaining. But if the stage quality is bad, it just makes me sighㅋㅋㅋ

11. Am I the only one who picked 3?ㅋㅋㅋ Even when I rewatched the show, I only watched the ranking reveal. It's so fun

12. 33

13. The rank reveal is f*cking fun

14. 2222

15. 11
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: