Loading...

[theqoo] MALE IDOL WHO LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT FOR THEIR COMEBACK THIS TIME

Loading...
TXT Yeonjun



He especially loves to eat, you can see him enjoying doing mukbangs while filling both his cheeks with food


"I might gain a bit of weight but it's all good protein"

His honest quote after eating a chicken drumstick

This is how he looked during the comeback after losing weight










He was already slim, but this time, he drastically lost a lot of weight
(On his profile, he's currently 181.5 cm and 62kg, but recently he weighted at 60kg)

He also accidentally dropped his ramen while throwing the water



original post: here

1. It's true he's a bit skinny but it suits this concept

2. He lost way too muchㅜㅜ

3. Amazing, how can you lose this much weight? I applaud my bias for losing weight already but I need to applaud him as well... Amazing

4. So handsome

5. Crazy Choi Yeonjun is f*cking handsomeㅜㅜ

6. He's way better after losing weight wow

7. He was cute before losing weight.... But losing this much weight is healthy?

8. He was already skinny before but this is amazing. Whether he loses or not, he's f*cking handsome 

9. Doesn't he need to gain weight instead;; 

10. He's the style that suits being skinny... The song is also good this time

11. Wow... he's f*cking handsome

12. Wow his face disappeared

13. He's more my style before

14. He's seriously prettier with weight loss but with weight on, he's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. He looks like Bae Jinyoung 

16. He's way too skinnyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Please eat after promotion... 

17. I find him handsomer with less weight loss

18. Wow I didn't know I would see my bias when I clicked the post I got shockedㅋㅋㅋ  Our Yeonjunie is pretty with or without weight on. Please give a lot of interest to 0x1=lovesong




19. But I like to see him eat though? He looks like a hamster, he's so cute

20. Good job on losing the weight, you did well. So handsome

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: