Loading...

[theqoo] DEPENDING ON YOUR TASTE, YOU WILL EITHER PREFER THE ASIAN-BEAUTY OR WESTERN-BEAUTY

Loading...

On the left, you have WJSN's Luda
and on the right, Angelina Danilova

First of all, both are freaking pretty with their own vibes but you can see straight away the difference between an Asian-beauty and Western-beauty

original post: here

1. But Angelina even went to the Saint Petersburg national university so she's even good at studying

2. Aside of your preference both of them are just pretty...?

3. In what world are you living in to think that one of these two is "average"??

4. Both of them look totally different from each other but seeing them together, their charms are just explodingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. That Angelina girl looks like SNSD's Sooyoung

6. It's my first time seeing Luda with black hair. I've only seen her blonde

7. Angelina is just awesome...

8. But of them are jjang but my taste is obviously the Asian-beauty..

9. Luda is indeed totally pretty but she's not at the level of being called a "standard" Asian-beauty to be compared like thatㅠ but both of them are pretty

10. But Angelina is pretty on a goddess-level so... I find Asians who look a bit more mature and a Westerner who looks plain pretty. I find that Asians who look immature look way too much like a kid. And Westerners tend to look greasier as they get older

11. Both are pretty!

12. Asian-beauty for me. Westerners just all look the same to me and I don't really know what's considered pretty for themㅋㅋ

13. Luda is too pretty. I like cute and pretty type like Lee Boyoung so Luda for me

14. I don't know who either of them are but the girl on the right for me! I like Asians in general but the girl on the left is just not my type. This is not about Asian vs Western. I just think that she doesn't have the face that Asians like in general...

15. Both are pretty but Angelina? That girl is a Westerner but she kinda has an Asian vibe so I think that she would be pretty popular in our country?


Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: