Loading...

[enter-talk] BECOMING AN IDOL VS BECOMING AN ACTOR

Loading...
Pann girls if you could choose one to become idols (vote up) VS actor (vote down)
post response:
[+276][-237]
original post: here

1. [+129, -5]
I want to become an idol who gets to film dramas and films once in a whileㅋㅋ  someone like Yoona, Suzy, IU, Krystal, Irene, Jisoo, etc. 

2. [+115, -1]
If you want to become an idol, you'll have 7-8 years to shine and you'll be able to earn a f*cking bunch of money, but you'll also retire really fast and live rich for the rest of your life

3. [+91, -1]
Become an idol.... Debuting in a big company and have the attention of all communities the moment you debut, then have people talk about me for days and I want fans to scrutinize everything I do (in a good way), I feel like this is the true meaning of being a celebrity. Of course, actresses also get similar responses but I feel like idols have more media presence

4. [+72, -1]
I feel like becoming a female idol is so fun, you can't become an idol when you're an actress, however you can become an actress if you're an idol 

5. [+61, -0]
Idol: Have a bunch of birthday tributes, thousands of people gathering to see your concert / actor: you won't receive as much hate as an idol you can change your image in every work you put out so you always feel new 

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: