Loading...

[theqoo] IDOL'S ACTING THAT RECEIVED 300K VIEWS FOR 40 SECONDS

Loading...


The drama is called "Color Rush" with the ex-member of The Boyz Hwal
He's getting sworn at on Katalk with people saying "He's the worst" VS "He's not that bad but this is oba" 
original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I've never seen a worse actor in my life... 

3. The Youtube comments are freaking funny "This is a love story between a human and a AI?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How is the director ok with this? 

5. Is he playing.... A robot..? 

6. "Yeah chicken"🤖 "I feel like it'll be even crazier in Seoul"🤖 

7. It's so cringe I wasn't able to keep watching...

8. I'm addicted to this video ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. 

10. I seriously got shocked... ㅋㅋ

11. This is seriously the worst... 

12. Wow....Ok....

13. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Is there even one person who thinks it's not bad acting? 

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: