Loading...

The male actor who has received Top Excellence Awards in SBS for 5 times

Loading...

 2011 City Hunter


2012 Faith


2013 The Heirs


2016 Legend of The Blue Sea


2020 The King



-I really loved his acting in City Hunter and Faith. Congratulations!

-He has luck in getting awards... I don't know if his acting skill is that good, not to mention that all the characters he plays are basically the same...

-I hope he gets offered different kind of character next time... He always plays the role of the son from an extremely rich family...

-He gets a lot of awards but honestly, I don't even remember the characters he played...

-Sometimes I wonder if they're just giving this awards to Hallyu stars. I've been watching his dramas and I can't quite agree...

-I have to admit that he's really handsome. My whole family was in daze when his face appeared on the screen.

-He won again...? There are a lot of other actors who deserve the awards though...

-Honestly, I don't approve it this year...

-His acting skill in City Hunter was really amazing, though...

-He's not a good actor but he always chose the best dramas, therefore I totally understand why he always wins. But this time? With The King?

-I can totally understand why he always won in the previous years, the dramas he starred in were popular. But not this timeㅋㅋ It's not like he showed an amazing acting skill in his recent drama as well...
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: