Loading...

[theqoo] TODAY'S MTV VMAS STAGE OUTFITS THAT MADE ME GO "THIS IS THE U.S."

Loading...



The shining crotch and gochu (gochu = d*ck) collab...

original post: here

1. It's so hideous that it doesn't even look erotic ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. It's so explicitly straightforward that it just looks hideous

3. ?..... hul

4. The song is pretty soft, cheerful and sweet ㅇㅇ

5. What the? I thought that these were gifs so I was looking forward to it

6. OMG

7. Wow the second one is seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And this is so explicit that it doesn't look erotic, rather, it just looks wildㅋㅋ

8. I thought that it was Ariana on the second gif and was f*cking shocked....

9. I wasn't feeling anything when I saw it. Looks like I got used to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Looks like the U.S is more obsessed about d*cks and v*ginas more than ever nowadays;;;

11. I'm seriously buying eyes that have never seen this

12. WOW...


Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: