Loading...

SuperM reveals their M/V for Tiger Inside

Loading...





-They all look very cool but I think Kai and the one with hat, Taeyong..? are the most outstandingㅋㅋㅋㅋ I especially like the part where they're dressed in Hanbok

-Out of all the songs SuperM has released, this one is my favorite so far...

-The wait for Tiger Inside is finally over...

-I personally like Tiger Inside more than 100, not to mention how beautiful the outfits for this track are... I think this is so much better than futuristic-whatsoever concept...

-Please give us the dance practice video and the dance ver. M/V...

-The song is very great to begin with, I really like the rap parts, they totally slay

-Taeyong really does sound like a tiger when he growlsㅋㅋㅋ I like the song!

-Are they going to release the dance practice video or performance ver. M/V for this track?? I really want to watch the choreography exclusively...

-Ten is such a great performer, can they please give him more parts...?

-The song is totally my styleㅋㅋ I've always known that Mark is such a great rapper, and I think Taeyong's rap skills have improved a lot so far!

-The Hanbok look very glamorous and elegant, I love it~~

-Kai and Lucas remind me of real tigersㅋㅋㅋ Both of them are very powerful when they dance, they're also very handsome...

-I think NCT could've nailed this song as well...

-Look at Kai's physical... Look at his biceps...

-Taemin's voice + Visual = Holy combination
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: