Loading...

ITZY's Yuna reacts to the comments saying she looked older than she actually is during her debut days

Loading...
Comments: You look younger now that you have bangs
Yuna: I know right, I agree. When I first debuted with Dalla Dalla, people were like, 'She's 18 years old? No way... I'm sorry, but I thought she was 25 or 26 years old'. Back then I had red hair, and even for me, I thought it made me look like a college student. Wavy red hair with no bangs, also fancy make up style. When I first debuted, I kept my mouth close because I have to perform. After that, I started doing V Live, opening my mouth, and even cutting my bangs. Since then, people say, 'When I first saw her, I thought she was 25 or 26 years old. But now she looks like a high school student.', 'Hearing her talk makes me realises she's actually 18 years old'. Well, I am 18 years old.











She does look mature, but I don't think she looks like she's 26 years oldㅠㅠ
Or maybe it's because she has always been a great performer even since her debut



-I don't think she looks 26ㅋㅋ But if you look at her pictures when she was in primary school, you'll realise that she actually hasn't changed at allㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Maybe she doesn't look as young as she actually is, but I think saying she looks 26 is way over exaggeratingㅡㅡ Maybe they were her haters...

-Yuna is seriously so pretty... I'm a boy group stay who originally has no interest on female idols, but she's an exception...

-She does look mature, but that doesn't mean she looks old. Anyway, it means that she's very beautiful. I hope she doesn't take it too seriouslyㅠㅠㅠ

-Is it because she's tall...? I agree that she looks mature, but I never thought that she looks old...

-Because she looks way too flawless for her age...? But saying she looks 26 is over exaggerating...

-But I have to admit that I was shocked when I first knew her actual ageㅋㅋ I thought she was already in her 20s...

-She looks like a baby to me... She's really really pretty

-It's okay, you will look younger once you get older. It may actually be an advantage to you, even though you don't think so right now...

-So what?? She's beautiful and also a very great performer, that's all that matters...

-People are not saying she looks old, they're saying that she looks matureㅋㅋㅋ When I first saw her, I thought she was the oldest or maybe second oldest in the group...

-I don't f*cking care about her age, she's gorgeous

-Looking more mature than your actual age doesn't always mean a bad way, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's because you're an outstanding performer, please don't take it too seriouslyㅜㅜ I thought you were 20 or 21, too, when I first saw you...
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: