Loading...

[enter-talk] WOW LOVELYZ'S TEASER IS THE BEST, CRAZY;;;

Loading...
This is freaking nice and I'm crying... Lovelyz will have their comeback on 9/1 6PM, please take a lot of interest in them <3<3<3 







post response:
[+295][-167]
original post: here

1. [+80, -9]
Jung Yein with short hair? Crazy

2. [+65, -6]
They had such a long hiatus. When other groups had 3-4 comebacks already, they were given 1.... let's have a full album and 3rd comeback next year after 4 years~~

3. [+51, -5]
Just looking at the teasers, I can't predict what the concept will beㅋㅋㅋㅋ when this teaser was out, they released 'That Day'

4. [+51, -6]
I'm a fan of another group but I've always found Jung Yein so pretty. I watched Queendom diligently and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, I found her way too prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ she's seriously pretty but I'm sad that her looks don't get mentioned a lot

5. [+36, -5]
They have quiet a lot of talented members.... the teaser pictures were arranged like this...

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: