Loading...

Blackpink Jisoo to be casted in drama 'Snowdrop' as the main character

Loading...

Snowdrop is written and directed by Yoo Hyunmi and Jo Hyuntak, who previously worked for SKY Castle

(NB: Based on the comments in Theqoo (May not be credible) the drama takes place in 1987, the male lead is a wounded spy. The female lead character thought he was an athlete and took him in and hid him in an all-girls dormitory. The male lead is supposed to kill the female lead in the end.)


-I heard it's not confirmed yet!!

-I don't know anything but aren't people talking about how bad the synopsis of this drama?

-I thought Hyeyoon was doing this drama? I think I've heard people talking about how weird this drama is...

-So this drama isn't cancelled?? The synopsis literally makes no sense...

-They're still doing this drama?? No.. Please no, I already read the synopsis and it's trashㅠㅠ

-You're saying that Jisoo is starring in the drama that I hoped to be cancelled?? Her International fans are probably going to watch it...

-Hul... I've always thought she gives off actress vibes and that she would start acting someday, but I never expected for this kind of drama to be her first drama...

-What's wrong with the drama?? Is it problematic??

-Not this drama... Anyone can tell that this drama is a big no...

-Just how bad the synopsis is that everyone is saying no to this drama...

-What?? The synopsis sounds like a big disaster, though. Has YG Ent. gone crazy??

-Whoa... It's written and directed by the writer and director of SKY Castle...

-Jisoo-ya...ㅠㅠㅠ What is YG Ent. doing?
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: