Loading...

Isn't Jaehyun's performance in Inkigayo Special Stage driving you crazy?

Loading...






[+343][-37]

1. [+82][-12] So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+71][-4] He looked cute as an MC as well!

3. [+50][-3] The epitome of cheerful

4. [+30][-1] Jung Jaehyun is so cute

5. [+24][-0] The concept for the MC was uniform

6. [+23][-0] It has been so long since the last time I saw him performing cheekily like that... I'm literally crying. I love you so much, Inkigayo

7. [+21][-0] ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+16][-0] I'm not a fan but I can't help staring at him. The three of them look so cute today. The combination of their visual is so good that I keep rewatching the performance. 

9. [+16][-1] It reminds me of his SM Rookies days... He's so cute, my peach

10. [+15][-0] Jaehyun is the best (。◠‿◠。) ♥


Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: