Loading...

[theqoo] HANNAM GATHERING ON RED VELVET'S BUBBLE

Loading...

Irene: I wanna eat something refreshing it's too hot 
op: if it's too hot, take it off, send me a selca of you without clothes

Seulgi: hello hello 
OP: Hi 
Seulgi: You guys probably heard the newsㅠ We had to push the album a bitㅠ 
OP: ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
Seulgi: You probably looked forward a lotㅠㅠ Our Reveluv
OP: I'm so pissed my stock fell tooㅠㅠ
Seulgi: But it will be more more more better so don't worry!!!!
OP: Stop making excuses you guys are scared of queen Izone so you're postponing this 




Seulgi: Me too I'll sleep in a good mood good night~~
OP: Seulgi is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhilariousㅋㅋ
Show us a selca Seulgi-yah I'm threatening you
 Irene: It's pretty right?
OP: Nuna aren't you past the age of receiving flowers?ㅋㅋ Joke~

post response:
[+587][-9]
original post: here

1. [+563, -4]
Ha.. Please just die... It's not a favor but I'm threatening you

2. [+408, -3]
I'm freaking pissedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why would they screenshot this and where did they release those? I'm pissed that they're even screenshoting those

3. [+345, -3]
I seriously want to kill them all f*ck

4. [+172, -0]
Hul.. F*ck the first one with Irene F*ck f*Ck they're freaking disgusting seriously

5. [+133, -0]
I hope Irene didn't see those, and I hope that the bast*rd who wrote this gets sued f*ck he's bullsh*tting like that because he knows he won't get caught

6. [+119, -0]
Those losers think that sexual harassment is a joke~ they pull those like it's humor, meanwhile when they saw Irene read 1982 their mouths all started to foamㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really are acting like men

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: