Loading...

[teen stories] IF I WAS A GUY..

Loading...
I would be f*cking good at flirting with girlsㅠㅠㅠㅠ even if I'm not that handsome, as long as I'm above average, and have a decent haircut, dress neatly (I f*cking hate chains), wear moisturizer and wear Nivea's tinted lip balm, I bet that I'll be at least somewhat popular ㅠㅠㅠ Saying heart fluttering things on purpose is too obvious so I wouldn't do something like that. I would pay attention to my grammar and spelling and not write things like "oong ok~ (aegyo)"... If I do all of this, I think that I'd be super popular

post response:

[+520][-35]
original post: here

1. [+294, -17]
Ways to get popular... for guys... is right in front of them... I don't know... they can be.... popular.... just by pampering themselves a little bit.... just doing that... will make them popular... but in Korea... there are too many pretty girls.... the competition... is just too fierce... sneef sneef...

2. [+265, -7]
I also think about this a lot ㅋㅋ If I was a guy, I would be daebak popular... this is so relatable

3. [+231, -8]
Isn't this true though?ㅋㅋㅋ but then I also see men with wrinkled t-shirts, weird pants and who reeks of cigarette smell dating a pretty girl just fine...ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+83, -97]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ your confidence is impressive

5. [+76, -2]
It seems like OP is being sarcastic and making fun of guys, saying how nowadays, guys don't even pamper themselves nor do they take care of themselves



Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: