Loading...

[theqoo] FAN: OPPA YOU CAME IN MY DREAMS / CHA EUNWOO:

Loading...

Cha Eunwoo: I came in your dream? What did we do? (t/n: the way he said it was along the lines of "what did we do the 2 of us?")




The legendary "What did we do?"

original post: here

1. I'm not even a Cha Eunwoo fan, but I played the video with a smile on my face at least 3 times

2. Eunwoo-yah, if you talk like that, an old hag's heart like mine won't be able to take it..

3. I was trying to say "wow" as a reaction, but my lower jaw muscle just contracted automatically... He's crazy..

4. Crazy, my cheekbones just refuse to go down?

5. I thought I was just playing the video with a resting face and didn't realize I was unconsciously smiling the whole time

6. I've never been this invested in Cha Eunwoo butㅋㅋㅋㅋ My cheekbones are hurting like crazy in the bus

7. F*ck I'm smiling, Eunwoo-yah you're the best

8. Eunwoo-yah, it's your aunt..I forgot your number, do you mind letting me know again?

9. What a brat trying to mess with the boundaries of my imagination

10. Ah I'm biting my fist so hard right now that the blood stopped circulating, this is too much seriously
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: