Loading...

Hyelim and Shin Min Chul to get married in July

Loading...

Article: [Exclusive] Wonder Girls Hyelim ♥ Shin Min Chul, to get married in July... '7 years of true love'

Source: The Fact via Nate

1. [+481, -7] They look great together, I hope they have a happy life~~ ^^

2. [+402, -9] Great to see, congratulations~~

3. [+367, -8] Congratulations on your true love of 7 years, have a happy life~

4. [+36, -3] I could tell that the man is so, so in love with Hyelim, and she looked so happy, too. A relationship like theirs will last a long time, at least from my opinion as a married person.

5. [+32, -1] The man is lucky. Hyelim seems like she's a hard worker.

6. [+16, -9] I still think Hyelim can do better

7. [+15, -0] What I find amazing about the man is that he didn't tell anyone about their relationship for the past 7 years out of respect of Hyelim being a celebrity...

8. [+10, -0] I think it's best to keep relationships quiet and then break the news once a wedding date's set

9. [+10, -0] They match so well, congratulations~!!!!!

10. [+7, -3] Couples like them usually last forever

-
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: