Loading...

[enter-talk] WOW LOOK AT JENNIE'S INSTAGRAM

Loading...
She's freaking gorgeousㅠㅜ  f*cking goddess







post response:
[+162][-88]
original post: here

1. [+44, -7]
Wow her eyes are so big, I'm jealous 

2. [+31, -5]
She's so pretty, to think that her face can contain all her features

3. [+23, -5]
Hul so pretty 

4. [+16, -1]
I want to know what filter she usesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I bet the developer loves BlackPink apparently there's also Lisa, Rose and Jisoo's names in itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our BP is so popularㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+16, -3]
I'm not a fan, but I feel bad for BP having it so hard lately... They had so many promotions during 2018... It's so boring because they're not appearing in award showsㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+12, -2]
I can't remember the last time Jennie got praised here... Kim Jennie is too pretty ㅜㅜ



Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: