Loading...

[theqoo] TOP 3 THINGS THAT EACH MBTI PERSONALITY TYPE HATES THE MOST

Loading...

ESTJ - disorder, the things that they can't control, getting ignored

ESTP - boredom, customs, hypersensitiveness

ESFP - loneliness, lack of enjoyment, interdependence

ESFJ - people who harm others, lack of social interactions, people who don't listen to others

ENFP - ambiguity, treason, jealousy

ENFJ - cruelty (abuse), division, feeling abandoned

ENTJ - people who don't work together, laziness, ignorance

ENTP - ignorance, narrow-mindedness, people who don't listen to others

INFJ - misunderstanding, people who show off, injustice

INFP - stereotypes, Machiavellian thinking, feeling overpowered

INTP - people who are overly serious, misunderstanding, stupidity

INTJ - people who overly exaggerate, taking orders from others, false reports

ISTJ - lack of direction, feeling powerless, getting misunderstood

ISTP - lack of privacy, rudeness, loss of control

ISFP - rejection, mistakes, people who harm others

ISFJ - not getting acknowledgement from others, getting mocked, insensibility

original post: here

1. I'm ISTP but I resonate better with ENTP

2. Wow f*cking relatable

3. Oh that's totally me

4. I'm ISF* and I relate both with J/P

5. But that's what everyone hates no?ㅋㅋ

6. I read through them all but I hate the ones for my personality the most

7. I always get INTP and INTJ but I relate to all except for "overly serious person".. I don't hate serious people, rather, I hate people who take things too lightly..

8. As expected, I'm INFP

9. Oh I'm ISFP and this is true

10. I'm INFP and this is creepily accurate



Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: