Loading...

[teens stories] MY HEART F*CKING FLUTTERED JUST NOW, I RECEIVED A CONFESSION ㅠㅠ

Loading...
We have an 1 hour study time at the math academy and my crush shared one of his Airpods with me and he was playing songs on his phone.

But in our academy, the guys and girls are seated separately and I'm sitting at the end/side of the classroom.
Anyways, the song was playing and it suddenly stopped and it switched to a vocal recording of him confessing to me ㅠㅠ

He was someone I got close to through Ka-talking each other. We've never met outside of school. And after classes, our moms come pick us up so we have no time for just the two of us together. He said that confessing through Ka-talks seemed too insincere soㅠㅠ

Argh writing the post like this might seem a bit cringe ㅠㅠ my heart was beating so fast when classes were over that I almost died



"And on the first day, God said (formula above) and there was light"

post response:
[+311][-14]
original post: here

1. [+201, 0]
Thinking about it, this is f*cking cute. I was just thinking of him wanting to confess to you and recording himself, and doing it again if he stuttered on his words. Then he must have thought of a way to share his Airpods with OP since the morning... f*ck, he must have thought so long before deciding which song to play and when to confess. His heart must have been beating like crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+142, 0]
This is a real 2020 confession. This wouldn't have been possible if they were using normal earphones...

3. [+81, 0]
Crazy romantic.... This is way better than him asking her out on Ka-talk. OP-yah, I'm jealous

4. [+33, 0]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ jealous

5. [+29, 0]
Wow a new generation of confession. This is real solid. But this will 100% get exposed on Facebook. OP-yah, delete this post. I'm seriously saying this for you

6. [+17, 0]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is a new way of confessing huh.. It's less uncomfortable so I like this
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: