Loading...

BTS rings in the New Year with their performance in Times Square

Loading...


Article: BTS sweeps the streets of New York with their new year stage 'passionate crowd'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+478, -7] Even as I'm watching, I can't believe it... they're of another class

2. [+411, -8] Very cool, especially since it must've been so cold ㅠㅠ they're of a different class ♡♡ Pros prove to be different~~~

3. [+396, -6] I got goosebumps when I heard the cheers for them... so proud of our Tans~~

4. [+48, -0] I thought the cheers sounded like they were in Korea ㅋㅋ I saw a lot of signs in Korean and they even perfected their cheers in Korean. This is the power of culture. I wish a happy new year to all of BTS, Armies, and the people reading this comment.

5. [+44, -2] I got goosebumps when I heard "Kim Namjoon, Kim Sukjin..." for 'Boy With Luv', it made me question if they were in Korea or the States

6. [+42, -3] I watched it live, they did well enough for the stage to be considered their top 10... Their live and dancing were not only perfect but you could tell that they were enjoying themselves now, it made me feel great ㅜㅜ their stage was super amazing....

7. [+38, -2] I can't believe I heard their names being chanted in the middle of Times Square ㅠㅠ that will always give me goosebumps

8. [+38, -0] Great outfits, great live, everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves!

9. [+35, -1] This uncle fan watched it ㅋㅋㅋ showed off their class in the middle of New York

10. [+34, -1] Amazing to see the chew up that stage like it was nothing, without feeling an ounce of nerves, in front of a crowd of at least a million

-


Source: Naver

1. [+2,726, -34] Wow, they totally owned this. The atmosphere was no joke!! BTS was amazing!!!

2. [+1,053, -14] BTS is cool

3. [+906, -9] So proud of them, really ㅠㅠ

4. [+753, -9] Wow, they were really the best. They played the stage like it was their own, so cool.

5. [+452, -9] Amazing of BTS ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+247, -3] I'm not a fan but anyone in the States would know that getting to perform in New York on New Year's Eve is an honor. As an immigrant, I was proud to be able to see a K-Pop group on TV here. This should be something Naver features on their main page... shouldn't we be praising them as a group, whether you like them or not?

7. [+185, -1] I watched it, and something I was proud of was that the American MCs kept emphasizing that BTS was coming up. It makes me think that they were a strong point for the viewer ratings over there too.

8. [+158, -1] Great live, they performed like world class stars, they looked handsome, too... great job, kids~~~ and thanks to Mnet for the BTS special as well~~ ^^

-
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: