Loading...

[naver] CELEBRITIES MOURN SULLI'S PASSING

Loading...
[naver] GOO HARA "I WILL DO MY BEST TO LIVE YOUR SHARE" TEARFUL GOODBYE TO THE LATE SULLI





Goo Hara said a farewell to Sulli via a live broadcast on Instagram on October 15.

During the short broadcast, Goo Hara said while in tears, “Sulli, I’m sorry that I can’t go because I’m in Japan. I’m so sorry that this is the only way for me to greet you. Go there and be well as you do what you really want to do. I’m going to do my best and try to live your share too, I’ll work hard. Everyone, I’m okay. Sulli and I were really close, we were like real sisters, and that’s why I wanted to speak to her like this so I turned on the live broadcast. I apologize. I’m sorry. Don’t worry, everyone. Sulli, goodbye.”
Cr: Soompi

original post: here



1. [+4,584, -99]
I'm still in doubt. Sulli did this because the hate and personal attacks were this severe

2. [+1,848, -86]
Just how sad was she that she crumbled down like that? Find strength and live Sulli's share. I'm so worried about Goo Hara too.... It's frustrating because I can't say anything else than "find strength"...

3. [+1,467, -44]
She couldn't even go see her since she's in Japan, her heart really seems to be torn apart ㅠㅠ She could've gone see her for one last time... ㅠㅠ Hara-shi, I know that no words can comfort you but... I'm really worried ... Ha... ㅠㅠ

4. [+1,467, -44]
Seeing Goo Hara cry made me so sad and heart broken... seriously... ha...

5. [+1,167, -42]
I didn't like Goo Hara but seeing her say how she's gonna live Sulli's share broke my heart. She knows that people around her are worried about her so seeing her trying to comfort people around her like that is admirable. I'm sorry for viewing you negatively. I hope you try your best to live just like the way you said it now. If you live on, people can't help but acknowledge you and resolve their misunderstandings about you just like me. Find strength Hara-yah... I'm supporting your future days.


[naver] IU'S REPS "HALTS PREPARATION FOR CONTENTS... MOURNING OVER THE LATE SULLI

IU's company have halted her preparations for her next album 'IU 5th Mini Album 'Love poem' and her other schedules.



original post: here

1. [+9,498, -1,232]
When Sulli was becoming more and more dangerous and that everyone turned away from her, IU was the one who stayed by her side, taking care of her and singing for her from beginning to end. One of the people who is the most heart broken right now is IU... even so, I hope that IU doesn't blame herself. Sulli seemed to be in a position where she couldn't love herself and was in a dangerous position.. She didn't even think of contacting the members. But who was next to her to heal her pain? She must not even know where it all went wrong... But in the end, ended her own life.. that's the end to her depression.. it breaks my heart

2. [+2,097, -60]
It's ok B I hope you take care of yourself ㅠ

3. [+1,326, -86]
IU!! Mend your heart and let's meet again happily. I'll be waiting

4. [+1,116, -80]
People might think that she's selfish but Jieun unnie, please find strength. I'll always support you.

5. [+957, -42]
I will always support unnie's decisions. I'll always wait for you


[naver] AMBER HURRIES BACK TO KOREA, LUNA REVISES SCHEDULE... MOURN THE LATE SULLI, F(X) SWARMED BY SADNESS







original post: here

1. [+2,510, -35]
Someone should be taking care of the F(x) members too... I hope that everyone takes care of themselves..

2. [+2,024, -29]
I hope that in your next life, you won't be a celebrity and live a happy life of of a normal person

3. [+1,010, -29]
A kid who went away quietly in a loud world of hers... it breaks my heart to see that you died in so much messy noises and are still getting tormented. I hope that the journalists are more careful with their actions

4. [+577, -28]
She was such a bright kid.. what made it so hard?... I still can't believe it... Sulli-yah, I hope you live there happily without pain..

5. [+541, -19]
It's so sad to think that even if they want to see her, they won't be able to see her anymore. Even as a guy who has no interest in girl groups, this breaks my heart... I'm depressed all day long. This made me think about the human existence


Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: