Loading...

[enter-talk] SON NAEUN'S FALL PHOTOSHOOT

Loading...





post response:
[+127][-13]
original post: here

1. [+30, -9]
Son Naeun's clothing fit is so pretty. I went to buy those Adidas pieces she wore as soon as her CF droppedㅎㅎ  And her perfume ad? She was so pretty too

2. [+27, -9]
Son Naeun is prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I'm a girl and she's my role model

3. [+25, -8]
Her face is daebak nowadays

4. [+6, -6]
Every time I look at Son Naeun I always get the vibe that she's like the protagonist... How can I put it? She has a good academic record, her dongsaeng is also a pro golfer and her hobby is reading... She's still young and she's already successful as a female idol. Her face is incontestably pretty and she also has no controversies... Her personality is calm and she works hard to be funny to the people around herㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Son Naeun's existence just doesn't feel like real life, I wonder what it feels like to know her in real life... She's so pretty on pictures, she must be so much prettier in real life...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+5, -2]
This was some days ago. She attended an event to raise awareness about breast cancer, only Son Naeun can pull off those outfits

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: