Loading...

If individual trainee Kwon Jiyong (19) participated in Produce 101, would he be able to debut or not?

Loading...



Dance


Rap (~0.48)


Vocal



-F*cking absolutely...

-Absolutely, not to mention that he also knows how to write and produce songs...

-Even if all he does in his PR video is to roll forward, I'm sure he would've been able to debut in the final line up.

-He would be the center + rank #1 + debut in the final line up

-Do I even need to break it down for you? GD has both the looks and the personality that would attract a lot of fans. On top of that, he's very charming and powerful once he gets on the stage.

-He would be the center and Joonyoung would give him tons of screen times, since he's really talented...

-This is so useless... Why would you ask such thing when the answer is really obvious!!!! I love you, Jiyong-ah...

-As long as Ahn Joonyoung not being a prick, I think it's possible.

-Really? I wouldn't vote him as my pick, though...

-Are you kidding me? It's GD...

-Even though everything has gone wrong now, GD in 2008 was really amazing...

-He would probably be at least in the top 3

-If by Kwon Jiyoung you mean younger GD, I'd say yes

-It's just the same thing like asking 'Would Taeyeon be able to debut in the final line up if she had participated in Produce 101?'
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: