Loading...

8 out of 10 idols stans would think of these pictures when the word 'Human version of Gucci' is mentioned

Loading...

솔직히 아이돌팬 10중8명은 인간구찌하면 이사진부터 떠올릴듯 | 인스티즈


-I thought of Jennie and V as I clicked on this post...

-Totally agree...

-Oh, it's my first time seeing that picture of V. He suits Gucci really well!

-Whoa, I thought of Jennie exactly in those outfits...

-I thought of Jennie as I clicked on this post! I personally have never paid any attention to other than female idols...

-Well, it's Jennie... She's well-known for looking good in Chanel, Gucci, etc...

-I don't think of idols when the word Gucci is mentioned...

-Jennie, because I've seen that picture a lot of times...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I totally agree with V...

-I think Jennie suits Gucci more than Chanel...

-Kim Taehyung, you're the human version of Gucci... You're truly the best...

-King Taehyung^^
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: