Loading...

The trainee with the good craft skills, he even produces sweaters

Loading...

Doll

'I hate cucumber' shirt, the guy in the picture is himself








Idea Music Ent's Lee Sejin


-That's unique..

-Oh.. I'm in love, what should I do now..?

-I can see Park Bogum in him..

-That's seriously so funny..ㅋㅋㅋ He makes a lot of things..

-I'm going to choose him as my one pick.. He's so freaking handsome..

-Sejin.. Okay, I'm going to vote for him as long as he has the skills..

-'I hate cucumber' shirt..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He reminds me of Youngjae from SKY Castle..

-Well, we don't have to worry about how he's going to earn for living even if he gets eliminated from the show..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh.. He's so f*cking handsome..

-Hul, he would make a great actor too..

-I want to buy that sweater..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I seriously want to buy one of those dolls.. 

-I'm going to choose him as my one-pick..ㅋㅋㅋ He's so cute, I have never seen any trainees or idols who produce dolls beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Let's debut!!ㅋㅋ He's my one-pick from now on!
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: