Loading...

Taemin sold 42,0xx albums from the very first day of the release

Loading...
He sold 12,7xxx albums in the first day of 'Move' release
Which means he sold 3 times more than the first day of 'Move' release
I'm looking forward to the future!


-That's so amazing..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I like MOVE a lot, it's too bad that his latest song doesn't suit my type..ㅠㅠ

-This proves that Taemin has a really big fandom..

-All of the songs in his latest album are seriously my type<3<3

-I love his latest album, I hope he's going to sell even more in the future!

-I like the latest song even better than MOVE..ㅋㅋ I don't know about the choreography, though. I need to see it first..

-I'm one of the people who bought those 42,000 albums!^^

-I love his latest song, it sounds very addicting..

-My favorite side-track in the whole album is Shadow..ㅠㅠ

-The song sounds really great.. I can't get it off of my head..ㅋㅋ

-The song suits my f*cking type really well.. How did he manage to get this kind of song..ㅠㅠ

-I love the song so much that I cried in the middle of listening it..

-I'm tearing up..ㅜㅜ Sobs, I'm gonna buy some more..

-40,000 albums in the first day?? Whoa, Taemin is really amazing..

-I'm loving the song.. Taemin chose the right song to become his comeback track..

-I think this song sounds better than MOVE. I love it..
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: