Loading...

Idols songs that stays in music charts for the longest time

Loading...
BTS' Spring Day, DNA, Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
Wanna One's Energetic
Winner's Really Really 
BTOB's I Miss You

Twice's Cheer Up
Black Pink's As If It's Your Last
Red Velvet's Red Flavor
GFriend's Me Gustas Tu


[+358][-37]

1. [+180][-8] Whoa, BTS, Wanna One, and BTOB's songs are still in the music charts even by now..

2. [+164][-25] It's funny how some people still talk about BTS having no hit-songs..

3. [+137][-13] I feel sorry for those people who say BTS' songs are flops, they sound pathetic..

4. [+50][-0] Spring Day and I Miss You are the most listened songs out of all the other idol songs..

5. [+43][-0] I'm a fan of BTOB and I'm really proud of them..ㅎㅎ Anyway, Spring Day is a really great song..

6. [+41][-4] I Miss You has been in the music charts for 2 years and achieve 100M streams. Yejiapsa!

7. [+36][-0] Spring Day, I Miss You, and Energetic ranking on 17 Feb 2019. Spring Day was released on 170213, I Miss You on 171016, and Energetic on 170807

8. [+35][-1] Spring Day has been in the music charts for 104 weeks.. That's crazy..ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+27][-1] I'm an Army but I really enjoy listening to BTOB's songs.. They have a lot of great songs..ㅋㅋ Check them out, guys!

10. [+25][-0] Spring Day is a really amazing song..

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: