Loading...

BTS' Jungkook remembers his fan after meeting her in a fansign a year ago

Loading...
JK: (Huh..? *scans her face* Who is this, I know her.. She looks familiar..)
Wait a minute.. *stutters* It's been.. awhile..
Fan: Yes..
JK: Right? *calls her name* When was the last time you went to our fansign?
Fan: During Blood, Sweat, Tears era..? It was last October.
JK: That's a really long time ago.. It's been like.. a year, right?
Fan: *nods*
JK: *answers the fan's post it note* Please keep the answer as a secret, okay?
*holds her hand* Your hand is really cute..
Your hand.. *plays with her hand* looks like a bunny's paws..
Fan: *laughs* (loses her mind because her heart is racing too fast)


-Ah.. I'm really jealous of that fan..

-Ah.. Why did I watch this video, I'm tearing up right now..

-Hul.. My heart skips a beat when he holds her hand for the second time and says that it looks cuteㅠㅠ

-F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck I'm never going to watch this video againㅠㅠ I'm jealous of her..

-The guy besides him looks really tired..

-Jungkook-ah, you're making me cry..ㅠㅠ I want to go to their fansign at least once before I die..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. He treats his fans really well..ㅋㅋ

-What the heck..

-Ah.. This video makes my heart skips a beat..

-I need to go to BTS' fansign at least once before I die..ㅠㅠ

-Hul... Why is my heart beating really fast?

-Oh Gosh.. Jungkook-ah, you're an angel in disguise, right?

-Whoa.. I'm not even their fan but this video succeeded in making my heart flutter..

-Crazy...

-He looks so freaking handsome..

-I would never turn my back and forever be his fan if he did that to me..

-This is why people are dying to go to fansigns..

-It's so sweet how he doesn't only recognize her, but he also holds her hand and tells her she's cute..
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: