Loading...

Yeri's teaser for Red Velvet's upcoming comeback

Loading...
방금 뜬 예리 티져 | 인스티즈


-So pretty..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She's not a human..

-My baby is so beautifulㄷㄷ

-Don't you think she's just too beautiful to be real?

-Goddess..ㄷㄷ

-In my opinion, Yeri is the prettiest idol I've ever seen in my life.. She's so beautiful, it's driving me crazy..

-She's so pretty, she looks like a doll..

-'I used to dream of becoming jam when I grew up'??? 

-She looks so much prettier without fringes..

-Yerim-ah, I love youㅠㅠ You suit blonde hair really well..

-She dreamed to become a jam??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. I can see a little bit of Krystal's vibes in those teasers..

-Whoa.. She's a fairy..

-Yeri keeps on getting prettier as the time goes by..

-Grape Yerim..ㅠㅠ My babyㅠㅠ

-I thought she was Irene in the first picture..

-I was so surprised because she looks like Irene in the first picture..
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: