Loading...

My friend looks like Kang Daniel

Loading...
She sometimes act like a puppy and when she smiles, she resembles Kang Daniel but in a strange way.. I don't know if it's just because I like Kang Daniel or something, she disagrees that she looks like him, thoughㅋㅋㅋ What do you think?


[+83][-12]

1. [+26][-1] I'm a Daniel's fan and I was like 'What the heck..' when I first read the title..ㅋㅋㅋ But after I look at the picture, she really does look like him. Cutie..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+19][-1] Crazy.. She's so cute..

3. [+18][-0] She really does look like Kang Daniel..ㅋㅋㅋ Look at the amount of hate comments in this post..

4. [+12][-0] Crazy..ㅋㅋㅋ What the.. She looks like him

5. [+7][-1] I didn't expect anything when I clicked this postㅋㅋ She really does look like Kang Danielㅋㅋ Your friend is so cute

6. [+6][-16] You don't look like him at all.. I bet you made up all of this, and those are your pictures, and you also left some comments praising that you look like Kang Daniel by yourself. Am I right?

7. [+4][-0] She really does look like our Niel<3

8. [+4][-0] ?? She really does look like him, though?

9. [+4][-7] You look like a kid who tries so hard to look like him. Did you write all of these comments by yourself?

10. [+4][-0] So cute..
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: