Loading...

Fan who turns her idol's hand-writing into a tattoo

Loading...

 

To. Yunho

I want to have a tattoo of Yunho's handwriting. What should I write?
I will always love and root for ATEEZ and Yunho!!

'Yunho Jjang!'



-If I were the idol, I would've just written anything that comes up to my mind. I would have never thought that she would have it tattooed for real...

-I hope this is not true...

-I think the tattoo is a little bit too big... She's going to regret it if she quits the fandom.

-He probably didn't think she would have it tattooed for realㅋㅋㅋ The idol did nothing wrong and the fan didn't deserve getting hate either. As long as she's happy with it, I don't think it should be a problem.

-Why do you care so much? If she continues to stan him, I think it's good for her. If she ever quits the fandom, I'm sure she would have it covered up.

-The fan is not Korean, she probably had no idea if his handwriting was good or not. 

-She must have it tattooed because she likes him that much. I seriously don't understand why people are hating on her just because of this.

-Huk... That big??? She must be a foreigner...

-This is from 2 years ago??? Seeing how people are bringing this up, ATEEZ must be getting popularity these days...

-For a foreigner, that handwriting may seem pretty...

-So what... That probably looks beautiful for foreigners.

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: