Loading...

BTS Jin's video that becomes a trend on Tiktok among International fans

Loading...

 



Crazy...😇


-Jin is indeed very handsome, but I just can't figure out what is it that they do on Tiktok...
 
-My heart stopped for a little bit when I saw this...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh, my heart skipped a beat. Oppa, let's get married.

-Whoa... My heart is fluttering to see thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't stop watching this kind of video tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... That Tiktoker girl is really good with her facial expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jin with no fringes just... hit differentㅋㅋ

-Whoa... It's my first time seeing him like this... o-<-<

-It suddenly hits me... The fact that someone this handsome actually exists on earth...

-Hul... I'm trembling...

-I really like the way he raises his eyebrows... No, I love it...

-Seokjinie... I have always thought he's a cutie, I never thought he could be this dangerousㅠㅠ

-My heart is beating so fast...ㅜㅜㅜ How can someone be this handsome?ㅜㅜㅜ Let's have him film a dramaㅜㅜㅜ
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: