Loading...

Heize tears up while sharing a story about her ex

Loading...

Article: The reason Heize teared up while talking about her ex-boyfriend

Source: Seoul News via Nate

"Honestly, I received a lot of presents and financial help from my boyfriend in the past. I always wanted to succeed so that I could give him presents and help him back. However, he's not in my life anymore. I still have so many traces of him at home, like the presents he gave me. He probably has nothing from me."

When asked if he ever contacted her when she became successful, she said, "I've never received any contact. I did change my number but I hope that's the reason."

-

1. [+334, -16] I think it shows that she's a great person to not have forgotten her gratitude towards him and to still remember him even though she's successful

2. [+293, -20] Crucial Star comes from a rich family... she must not be over him since she mentions him a lot

3. [+172, -8] She's talking about Crucial Star, right?

4. [+57, -3] Crucial Star is currently dating model Kim Jin Kyung. Maybe she'll see this article and it'll spark a fight?

5. [+39, -3] I'm sure her ex feels paid back enough to see her successful now... Her ex sounds like a great guy.

6. [+37, -9] Not sure why she's crying over an ex... they've already broken up and he's dating someone else, she needs to get over him

7. [+36, -1] Judging by the lyrics for 'That Star', she must still have him on her mind. Perhaps just having had someone like that in her life is a sign of luck.

8. [+27, -4] Crucial Star's a great guy, and good on Heize for not forgetting the things he did for her

9. [+26, -0] I don't think she's necessarily crying because she's still hung up on him but more because she's remembering all that he did for her and still feels gratitude over him, especially since she wasn't able to do anything bad... just human gratitude, really...

10. [+20, -3] Sounds like she wants to get back together

11. [+18, -0] I'm sure you'll meet a good man soon! So please stop talking about him in your lyrics and start talking about other happy things~

12. [+17, -1] Has she not dated anyone else aside from Crucial Star?

13. [+15, -1] I understand where she's coming from but I bet his current girlfriend is pissed to hear this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: