Loading...

[enter-talk] IVE LIZ'S PROFILE REVEAL

Loading...
What's up with Starship? How are they able to bring in kids like this, isn't she the main vocal Kim Jiwon?? F*ck I don't know anymore but Ive is hitting big for sure

post response:
[+90][-14]
original post: here

1. [+67, -1]
I can certify that I live in Cheongdam, and her picture came out so so so bad. If you saw her in real life, you'd gasp at how pretty she isㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+60, -1]
I can see StayC's Yoon

3. [+36, -1]
Starship has definitely sharpened their knives this time... All the members revealed so far are so pretty 

4. [+27, -0]
Finally I decided who my bias would be, I'm looking forward to her photocard...

5. [+13, -0]
I like all of them, but are they for real with this risky search ability... Aside from Wonyoung, all of them will be so hard to find

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: