Loading...

[enter-talk] THE BOYZ' JUYEON'S CHOOM DANCE...

Loading...
Is The Boyz' Juyeon crazy?????
He's so handsome
And is really good at dancing too

He danced to Billie Eilish's You Should See Me In A Crown









post response:
[+378][-98]
original post: here

1. [+169, -10]
Why is a guy like him acting like this in front of the fans...

2. [+118, -6]
I'm not OP but he said that he was in a slump and he wanted to express himself recovery from the slump!! Please give it a lot of interest

3. [+100, -7]
Juyeon is seriously good at grasping the core of something. He's so clean and his core is daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was surprised the entire time watching him

4. [+59, 0]
He looked like a black leopard.... Seriously, I can't say anything else than I peed my pants

5. [+46, 0]
❤️Please give Juyeon's Choom dance a lot of interest and love❤️

6. [+42, 0]
No but usually kids who are tall look a bit stiff but that's not the case with him....
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: