Loading...

[theqoo] KIM & KANYE DIVORCE NEWS

Loading...



"Laura Allison Wasser (born c. 1968, Los Angeles) is an American attorney specializing in divorce. She is the managing partner at the Family Law firm Wasser Cooperman & Mandles, and the Founder and CEO of the online divorce service, It's Over Easy."

original post: here

1. Oh my... what a shame

2. I thought that they were a match made in heaven.... but from Kim's perspective, she has all the rights to do it...ㅠ

3. I'll just watch this quietly, I can't believe this ㅠ

4. Hul?

5. I felt like Kim loved him a lot

6. Kim was a saint

7. I hope that Kanye can recover from his sickness quickly and that they can reunite soon

8. Kanye was sick...? Am I the only one who was unaware?

9. Hul.. there was so much talks about them. Looks like they are getting a divorce in the end

10. Huh?????? What is happening...

11. But it's quite common for American couples to get a divorce and it's also common for them to remarry. I think that they will live just fine even if they are separated

12. Seeing how they wrote 'She's done', it seems like she was having it hard

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: