Loading...

[theqoo] GIRL GROUP WHO HAS ZERO RECOGNITION IN KOREA COMPARED TO OVERSEAS

Loading...

Dreamcatcher

original post: here

1. I know their group name 
2. I like Dreamcatcher's songs, it's straight in my taste as an otaku 

3. I've heard of their name and their song before, they seem to be quite talented

4. I know they're in the idol industry but are they considered "zero recognition" with the general public? I feel like they're still the most popular among the unpopular onesㅋㅋ  Didn't they sell over 100K albums? 

5. I remember them being mentioned a lot in communities, but I don't see them appear anywhere in my daily life. I remember singing Change Me at the norebang and nobody knew the song

6. I wouldn't say it's near zero... If you're a girl group fan, you'll know them 

7. I've seen them a lot of Theqoo, but I don't know a single song ... 

8. I'm sure it's not close to zero, I don't know much about idols but I've heard of them 

9. Saying it's 'zero' is just oba ㅋㅋ

10. It's my first time seeing their faces but I've heard of them!

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: