Loading...

[enter-talk] TRUE BEAUTY HWANG IN YEOB VS CHA EUNWOO, WHO DO YOU LIKE BEST?

Loading...
People who've been watching True Beauty vote up vote down 

Hwang In Yeob - vote up 
Cha Eunwoo - vote down 

Hwang In Yeob 



Cha Eunwoo 




post response:
[+324][-470]
original post: here

1. [+133, -27]
Am I the only one who likes Hwang Inyeob? Personally, he looks 100% like Han Seojoon and he's also a good actor. His voice is nice to the ear and I feel like he's one of the best rookie actors out there. I really hope he picks the lead role for his next drama and he'll do even better. He feels like a strong actor 

2. [+117, -22]
Cha Eunwoo's face is just too strong... He's giving me goosebumps every time I see him because of how handsome he is ㅋㅋ

3. [+97, -32]
Hwang Inyeob's responses are quite good though? Everyone around me watched the drama to see Cha Eunwoo but ended up swayed by Hwang Inyeob 

4. [+41, -11]
I started to freaking fall for Cha Eunwoo after watching True Beauty 

5. [+34, -11]
Shut up, isn't it Cha Eunwoo?

6. [+34 ,-27]
Hwang Inyeob's fans are all upvoting Hwang Inyeob's comments to the top while downvoting all the comments talking about Cha Eunwoo ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+30, -35]
Where did all those Hwang Inyeob fans come from...? 

8. [+26, -0]
I've always liked the 2nd lead in webtoons, but the drama made me like Cha Eunwoo. Even in the webtoon, I'm cheering for Cha Eunwoo's character recently 


Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: