Loading...

[enter-talk] SEVENTEEN'S FACES ON THEIR TEASERS LOOK CRAZYㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Loading...
It's solid...








post response:
[+309][-35]
original post: here

1. [+97, -4]
Seventeen has a lot of different types of handsome so I like them. They have some who look very western and some who look very oriental, this is just perfect

2. [+89. -7]
Right now, Wonwoo is hitting me hard at night, I need to get my mind straight

3. [+78, -6]
Wow this is Mingyu right? Freaking handsome...

4. [+62, -2]
Seriously I gasped when I saw this

5. [+46, -1]
Seventeen are handsome starting from their leader

6. [+36, -1]
Scoups is seriously f*cking handsome, in my opinion he's the best looking in real life, his face is so white and his head is about to go extinct


Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: