Loading...

Once you start using this bag, you can't bring yourself to use another bag

Loading...
Eco bags
They're light and suit any kind of styling, so you won't be having a hard time to find outfits that match the bag. 



-I think I have more than 20 eco bags at home..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I agree.. And on top of that, you could literally put everything inside eco bags.. That's why I love them..

-I know right.. I've already lost count of how many eco bags I own at home, from the $5 worth until the $30 ones..

-I love how light-weight they are.. You know those heavy bags that's just heavy even when you have nothing inside of it, right.. It's kinda tiring to bring that kind of bag anywhere..

-What do you think about guys using eco bags..?

-First of all, they're not heavy at all..

-I agree.. For basics, you need to have one in black and white. They suit any kind of outfits so you don't have to worry anymore..

-The older I get, the more I look for something that's light-weight.. For leather bags, I don't care whether if they're branded or not, they're heavy..

-I know right.. You could literally put anything inside of it. It's very comfortable to use, especially when you're out for groceries!

-For me, I like backpacks more.. 

-I have never used eco bags in my life since I think they look ugly..

-It's very comfortable to use, especially since they don't have zippers..
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: