Loading...

[instiz] SUGA AND KANG DANIEL WHO HAVE AN INTERESTING WAY OF HOLDING THEIR PHONES

Loading...










That's so interesting, their hands must be jjang big

+) Kang Daniel holding the popcorn cup with 1 hand


post response: +8original post: here

1. Then what does that make me if I can hold my Note 5 with 1 hand…

2. Ah Min Yoongiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Me too I want to hold it like that, it must be jjang comfortable

4. The popcorn one surprised me!!
5. I’m currently holding my phone like that and playing with it…

6. I found it interesting and tried myself and holding it like this is much more comfortable…?ㅋㅋ

7. As expected from my men..

8. Kang Daniel’s hand size….

9. I tried holding it like that and my phone bounced off my hand…

10. Hul this looks comfortable but looks like you wouldn’t be able to scroll well..
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: